Additional information on Dental Explorers:
Explorers are sharp, pointed metallic instruments so designed that the various surfaces of teeth may be conveniently reached with the explorer point. They provide tactile information to the clinician’s fingers and is used to locate calculus deposits, tooth surface irregularities, defective margins on restorations, decalcified areas and carious lesions. Three different explorers are commonly used. One, the number 23 explorer, ends in a semicircle tapering to a point
at its distal end. The working end of the other two explorers, numbers 6 and 17, are shorter, straight, and at an angle to the handle. These instruments are used for diagnostic purposes
based on the sense of touch and on mechanical penetration of defects in tooth surfaces. Some diagnostic purposes are: locating caries and enamel defects on the interproximal, occlusal, and other surfaces which are difficult to see by direct vision, locating subgingival calculus, and locating of faulty margins on dental restorations.
For the quality assurance, our OSUNG line of instruments use the US made materials. Moreover, explorers are available in a variety of design types and in both stainless steel and autoclavable silicone handle.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Made with Highest quality USA steel (BioDur) and other materials developed for medical products
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- Comparable quality with the Big Brand name Instruments
- Lower Priced than Big Brand name Instruments
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Sterilizable and autoclavable
- Money back guarantee if not satisfied
- Each dental instrument is individually and securely packaged to avoid damage during shipping.
- Compare our instruments with the big brands in the industry and you will immediately recognize that we are equal or better in every way but one...price.
- Our instruments have quality craftsmanship and same high-industry standards.
- We guarantee our quality and certify our product manufacturing practices.